Permanent Residency Applications with Sponsorship

Permanent Residency, a visa status also known as a Green Card, enables a foreigner to live and work lawfully in the United States. An individual is able to apply for a Green Card with the sponsorship of a family member who is already a permanent resident or a US citizen. This family member must be a spouse, parent, sibling, or child, and this must be proven with sufficient evidence. This family member must also have a total household income that is 125% of the Federal Poverty, to prove they can support you. This application process happens through US Citizenship and Immigration Services. It is possible to apply for a Green Card without a sponsor, but your application is stronger with one. It is also possible that your employer can sponsor you. Hoover Law Group has extensive experience helping clients and their family members complete Green Card applications, and would be happy to assist you as well.