All automobile accident and personal injury cases involve insurance in one way or another. Even if the other party is uninsured, your insurance plan may have uninsured policies (UM) that would help pay for the damages you experienced. In Oregon, it's a requirement for drivers to carry at least minimum car insurance coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury. In Washington, the required coverage consists of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, and underinsured motorist bodily injury. Having minimum coverage can be a problem when it leads to cases where there is not enough coverage and some expenses have to come out of pocket. Internationally, the firm has experience working with Canadian insurance via Insurance Corporation of British Colombia (ICBC), due to the country's proximity, it is very common in the state of Washington. The Hoover Law Group has handled hundreds of cases involving automobile accident insurance policy cases and will represent your interests against the insurance interests that may oppose the firms clients in litigation.